Make a Favicon? What is Favicon? Maybe you are asking about this ... Well I'll explain a little what it Favicon. Favicon is the symbol / logo / identity of a website or blog that can provide a separate feature for visitors or subscribers website / blog us. Favicon will appear when visitors open a site in your browser's menu such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari or any other media browser. Incidentally I now use Google Chrome browser. You already know? If you do not understand, immediately send comments to this post ....
A few tips and tricks from some blogger's to put Favicon on Blog / Website have been I try, but most of it is less successful. Favicon appears only on the front page (home page), but does not appear in some other pages, and this time I have found the answer and try to share it to fellow readers, it's certainly my trial it will work also. Please, following details on the sample picture Favicon Website or Blog.
Perhaps the picture above you already know what that little Favicon, but how do I create? Let us begin making:
1. Open Google Draft
2. Click Layout>>>Edit HTML
3. Save your template before beginning this trial, click "Download Full Template" and save
to your computer
to your computer
4. Let's start making Favicon:
- Make your first Logo/Image your Website/Blog, convert image files/logo files to http://www.favicon.cc you must sign-in a member in this site.
- Or you make convert file in here without registering a member.
- Save your file favicon in Site Google (if not yet have this site, you must registered to make private website before, caused this site as hosting your favicon file). Your website of your create can you publish or not is up to you. A very important thing in this website is can be used to get money, find out how here.
- After create a website in Google Site, please following this instructions:
- Upload favicon file from your computer to Site Google.
- After finished upload, click view and you can see screenshot bellow:
- Appear in screenshot above, your URL favicon file after upload in Google Site.
- For use in Blogger, you must use the red writing only, see the script bellow (this script is sample from my site, you must change with your hosting URL:
- Find Edit HTML script : <title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>
- Position in your HTML script would be like below:
<link href='URL favicon' rel='shortcut icon' type='image/x-icon'/>
- Change URL Favicon with your address hosting.
- Save and see the result.
- If you want make animation favicon, position in your HTML script would be like bellow:
<link href='URL animasi favicon' rel='shortcut icon' type='image/gif'/>
- Before you make favicon animation, you must save as your file in extension gif. Because file animation using extension gif, and you can hosting your file in free image hosting such as TinyPic.